Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thearpy...Thearpy...Thearpy

Lately, it feels like all I do is go to work and take Gavin to thearpy. He goes to a physical, occupational and speech thearpist one hour each three days a week. I know it is helping him but is sure does wear me out. I know it wears him out also and I just feel so bad for him sometimes. He has gone through so much in his short life and I wish him a month without any doctors or thearpist.
Since I created this blog, I know I haven't put up any pictures of the kids. I will try to take some this weekend. We have all been on and off sick for the past two weeks. Yuck! Well, check back next week for some new pictures.

1 comment:

ariele post said...

Hi, i know what you mean about therapy. thats how we were in bostn wed-fri, therapy for griffin. at least now it is just once a week for us. just stick with it and it will be worth it in the long run. if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always here.