Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our little sport

So as all you know Gavin just had eye surgery to correct his lazy eyes. The surgery went well and he is recovering fast. I am so glad the procedure is over and hopefully this will be the last surgery he goes through as a child. It gets harder and harder each time he goes through this. Not only because he is getting stronger and bigger but because I truly feel the previous surgeries have contributed to his delays. After talking to lots of people about loss of oxygen and such, I think during a surgery or birth there was a problem with the amount of oxygen to him. I mean, how is it possible for him to be considered a year and a half behind Kendall. I really feel something set him back. Either way, we just hope this was the last one. Gavin has always been our little fighter. He is going to grow up as a strong little boy.

2 comments:

ariele post said...

he is such a strong little boy and you have been through so much with him, i am always thinking of you guys. he is such a great kid! love you guys!

Ryan and Karrie said...

Karrie and I are glad it went well. After seeing the birthday pics, it looks like he hasn't missed a beat!